Maternity Wellness

AS most of you know; I"m pregnant with my second child! I found out when I was about 10 months post partum that we would be adding to the family again! I am very excited but nervous too. However second pregnancies are SO different! Especially if your child was just barely a year when you found you were expecting again. Many days I forget how many weeks I am as you don't even think about it! HA!

Anyhow over this past year I've learned to really take care of ME. I've learned to nourish and fuel myself to release stress, to feel energized and feel like I can give my ALL to my duties as wife, momma, sister, daughter and friend.

Now that I am growing another human, I've learned to not beat myself up if I didn't get a long workout int, or ended up eating that extra piece of chocolate, because it is all about a lifestyle of BALANCE!

I've had a huge interest in other Momma's wanting to join me in my pregnancy journey and will be starting a Pregnancy Wellness group on Monday! Spots are almost filled already! If you are expecting and looking for positive support in whole food nutrition, safe pregnancy exercises adn LIFE in general I would LOVE to have you!!

And if your in any other stage of life and ready to feel, see, look and give your BEST~my next 21 Day Fix group is starting Monday April 11th!!  YOU deserve to feel your very best, no matter what stage of life you are in! Message me send me an e-mail @ positivevibefitness@gmail>>>>with subject line 21DF or Pregnancy!

See you all soon!!

xoxo

Positive Vibes~

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts