Oatmeal Banana Cookies

These are some of my favorite go to cookies to make; they take minimal time and to top it off have the simplest of ingredients! I have been craving them almost every day since I gave birth to my second son about 10 days ago..and seeing as the main ingredient is oats I feel I should eat them every day! haha. Because breastfeeding takes a lot of energy and oats are known to increase your milk supply..!

But even if you aren't breastfeeding they are really yummy!

Banana Oatmeal cookies

2 mashed ripe bananas
1 cup of oats
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt

and I like to add 1/4 cup walnuts and 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, you can also add raisins if you'd rather or any other thing you really enjoy in your oatmeal cookies!

Mix all ingredients together, plop 1inch sized balls and flatten on a lightly greased sheet pan.

Preheat the oven to 350* and bake for about 15 minutes or until firm.

I keep mine in the fridge so that chocolate doesn't melt!

Enjoy!

*This recipe is from the 21 Day Fix nutrition guide. 2 inch cookies count as 1 yellow.

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts