How to Earn More Income as a Busy Mom Blogger




HOW TO EARN MORE INCOME AS A BUSY MOM BLOGGER

Hey Friends! 

Today I wanted to share with you WHY I partnered with an MLM to increase passive income on my blog, and how you can and SHOULD do the same. I think when anyone hear's that you are a 'blogger' or maybe the thought crossed your mind but right after the "can you really make money blogging?!' slams ya in the face...but let me share how yes, yes you can earn an income with blogging my friend. 

Partnering with an affiliate(s) was something that was always on my mind as I've been plugging away on my blog these last 4 years. The last 6 months I fully devoted my time to growing my blog with my own courses AND adding in affiliates. I spent ALL last year spending SO MUCH time reaching out to brands, applying via the SWAY group and so forth to try and get branded deals...it only gave me a headache and less time actually working on my blog. 

I thought the only way to start getting a decent passive income from your blog was to do paid deals with certain brands. WRONG! I had previously been partnered with a health & fitness MLM (whom I still love dearly and I learned a lot about social media, and where/what I wanted to do with my online business) buttt...it was interfering with my perinatal courses that I have and this past year finally decided to see what else was out there and if it fit into my goals for the coming years. 

Affiliate income is one of the MOST effective ways to earn an income from your blog (I was just listening to a podcast by Jenna Kutcher and she made 6 figures last year JUST from that!). If you find a product you are already using; and they have an affiliate program USE IT! Or maybe you use a product from a network marketing company, sign up as a partner and USE IT to earn income. Chances are you are ALREADY using the products and sharing about them am I right?! 

The awesome thing about affiliate marketing is it works well for those just starting out OR for those that have been in the online space for years. The key to this is promoting it correctly, to the right people who have a problem and need the product you have to solve their solution...like any of our blog posts we share! 

If you create it properly you WILL earn a long-term residual income; and honestly as an entrepreneur we should all have 7 or more streams of income! So find some products you enjoy and love and the rest will come naturally! 



A few steps to consider when searching for affiliates to partner with. 
1. What is in NEED? What does your niche audience look for? 
2. What did YOU look for in a product before trying it? WHY were you looking for it? 
3. Look for a product that is in high demand and that consumers are already purchasing. 

For instance I  recently partnered with a luxury hair company; a non-toxic, plant based product because I MYSELF was looking for something like this, and it actually WORKS. 
Not only that, the hair industry is an 80 Billion dollar yearly market...and I can guess it will only continue to grow...I did my research which lead me believe this was a great choice. And I have not regretted it one bit!  

Still scaling my blog, serving my audience, having fun, working from home as busy momma and earning multiple streams of income. 

If you are a health & wellness blogger and at all curious about the company I partner with please join our private group on FB here, or click here to learn more. 

Becoming an affiliate for other companies is only one piece of the puzzle as an online blogger, but it is the quickest way to start earning income and KEEP earning income over a lifetime!

Remember as a blogger, we are not a tree; our business goals change as time goes on, what was working for us 2 years ago may not be what is working for us today. It is OK to switch gears and make a change so our goals can be achieved too. 

XO

Kaitlin 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts