AHHH, I can't believe I haven't posted on here since August! Geesh a lot has happened!  I am back at the blog thing attempting to actually make it look pretty and committing myself to post on here a few times a week!

This winter was BUSY!  I had my first baby the end of January, a little boy and life couldn't feel more complete with him around! I love being a MOM, and am SO THANKFUL God provided me with this amazing opportunity! I am slowly working my way back into fitness as Baby Boy (BB) is now 6.5 weeks old (SLOW DOWN ALREADY!) and I couldn't be more excited.

I'll be sharing my journey with you folks and hope to inspiring some other busy mommies out there! Remember; making a little time in our busy for US is just as important as caring for that family!

What are you all doing to stay fit out there?
What are your struggles as a new Mom and balancing it all?!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts