Running again?! and the BOB

Hey all!

First things first; who is LOVING this warmer weather?! I hope it is here to stick around for a while and only continue to get WARMER.  Today THIS HAPPENED:

YUP. YOU BETCHA. I RAN for the first time since I was 35 weeks pregnant with my little one! A whooping 1.9 MILES. The last time I was wearing those shoes and looked down; all I saw was a giant watermelon! 

It was SLOW but absolutely amazing.  The sun was out and all you other runners out there know that feeling of burning lungs, wind at your back, sun on your face, aching quads kinda deal.  PURE BLISS.

There are many a' more miles to come with that BOB and my baby; I ran a little over 500 miles with him in utero, lets see how many I can get with while in the stroller! 

Any of you other momma's out there just coming off having a babe?
How long did you wait to start running again?

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts