TRICK or TREAT

Trick or Treat
Smell my Feet
Give me something GOOD to eat
If you don't I don't care I'll pull down your under....you can fill in the rest! HA! I remember saying that when I was younger and laughing so much...It seriously is not that funny!

However Halloween is HERE which means candy and too much sugar!

We all know that once Halloween is here its Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS! The next two months are packed with busy schedules, sweet treats, dinner parties and desserts gallore!

Did you know the AVERAGE person gains 7-10lbs during the holiday season?!! 😱😱😱

Don't let that statistic start with you!
Let's start those New Year resolutions early!

The first TWO people to commit to trying 21 Day Fix + Shakeology receive a FREE Fixate book on me!!
Message me for deets!  klangelier12@gmail.com

Hurry, must commit by Halloween night! ✅✅✅


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts