A twist on Tacos

Any of you who know me; know I LOVE tacos' and I tend to eat them more times a week than just Tuesday. I dont know if it is the simplicity of them or what but I just love Tacos.

As many of you know I also have started a new health journey for the past 8 months so clean eating is kinda my jam at the moment. I found this recipe months ago and it seemed more of a dish to make in the summer. However it has been RAINING, (not SNOWING!) the past two days, which led to my decision to make these bad boy Taco Hay-Stacks!

Mine clearly didn't look remotely like the picture you will see here, but OH MY WORD.
SO GOOD!

http://wholeandfree.blogspot.com/2012/05/mexican-haystacks.html?m=1

And I have to say I did not have mango's but I did use Mango salsa and it was very very good.
I also didn't use ground turkey.
I used our homegrown, lean ground beef!


Told ya it didn't look as elegant; but it sure tasted it!

Who else is crazy for Tacos?!

Happy Weekend!

Keep it real peeps....

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts