Mothers Day

I hope all you Momma's had a wonderful Mothers Day! 🎀
.
Yesterday, as I was watching Vito run around and realizing that he is soon going to be a big brother, I couldn't help but be SO incredibly grateful for being able to be home with him! To watch him grow and learn each day!
.
I don't have to stress about leaving him at child care, rushing out of the house and being away from him for 8 hours a day. The fact that I can watch him grow, and experience life during these precious early years while still contributing financially to our life and his future is the best of both worlds! Working my part time hours around my family, my time, my life! 
.
If I could give any gift to all you Momma's out there, it would be the gift to stay home with your babies while bringing in income. And YOU CAN. You can have the best of both worlds too 🌎 If you are at all interested in this work from home opportunity, the opportunity too be home with your kiddos so you never have too feel guilty for not being there , message me! 💌
.
Because time goes too fast! No more child care drop offs, no more punching the time clock..it's time to start living! ✌🏻️



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts