You are what you EAT!

Did you Know that GUT HEALTH AKA people who suffer from irritable bowl syndrome and the associated cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation, commonly suffer from depression and anxiety as well??!! 🙀
.
Did you know that left untreated it can than cause further inflammation, which can later lead to a spectrum of autoimmune diseases like Hashimotos, Graves disease, Psoriasis, Fibromyalgia, Ulcerative Colitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis to name a few. Ironically, all of these autoimmune diseases have TRIPLED in just the last 50 years😳
.
AHHHHH Stop the craziness!!!!
.
I used to suffer from cramping, bloating, gas, and constipation, a little embarrassing to admit but you guys its ANNOYING and UNCOMFORTABLE as heck!! 😩
.
I also have anxiety and have had some periods of depression in my life. Since I’ve been on this health journey of mine for the last 2 years, my symptoms have dramatically reduced if not disappeared! And I really do believe it was because I:
A. Learned HOW & WHAT to eat
B. Introduced a superfood chocolate shake into my daily routine.
C. Exercise daily.
(Now I AM NOT A DOCTOR and I’m not saying a healthy diet, exercise or the superfood shake will cure you I’m just speaking from experience). 🙋🏻🙋🏻
.
What I found is that by adding these things, SPECIFICALLY My daily SUPERFOOD SHAKE into my daily diet I slowly increased the amount of healthy microflora, and enzymes back into my system which helps my body on a cellular level to break down my foods AND restore all that HEALTH back INTO my GUT!! ✌🏻
.
Seriously...I had NO idea how MUCH all of these things were connected!
Who would have freaken THUNK?!!🙈

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts