You are what you eat.

January--->>> NOW 
.
I kept my workout game on STRONG for the holidays, but what I put in my mouth was totally taking a toll! 🙈🙈
.
I've spent the last 3 months REALLY dialing in my nutrition and experimenting with different things to see how they would make me feel. Overall at this point in time I've never felt BETTER. And most of all I've cut out that annoying habit of snacking at night AND the mentality of " I worked out so I deserve 3 cookies!" This is proof that you are what you eat!
.
🌟🙌🏻IM LOOKING FOR LADIES🙌🏻🌟
.
I'm looking for FIVE ladies who want to feel comfortable again in their own skin, who want to transform their bodies to feel STRONG, HEALTHY & CONFIDENT from the inside out for bikini season! 👙You will be provided with 30 minute workouts, meal plans, a superfood shake group support and all my tips and tricks and motivation to stay the course! 💪🏻📲
.
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻Drop your email below!


 💌

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts