Fall Inspired Pancakes!

I LOVE pancakes; and I honestly think its because I LOVE maple syrup and I try to find as many ways as possible to incorporate it into my healthy eating habits (In moderation of course!)

I honestly only ever use Maple Syrup to sweeten anything that I bake with. Try it! You won't even notice the difference and knowing your body will thank you for it is even better.

Anyhow I made these this morning; Courtesy of @eatcleanla on IG. The original recipe called for Sweet Potatoes; well seeing as Fall is approaching I thought it would be tasty to try it with pumpkin! They were yummy and filling and Vito enjoyed them as well!!

*1/2 Cup yam, sweet potato or pumpkin
*2 heaping TBSP Coconut Flour
*1 TBSP ground flax seed (I used whole)
*1 egg
*3 egg whites
*1 Tbsp vanilla and lots of cinnamon to taste!



Top with your choice of almond butter or Peanut butter(according to your goals) and a few tablespoons of maple syrup~ And devour! You can even add fruit on top if you want...Options are endless!

keep it real folks.

Peace.Love.Smiles and positive vibes.


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts