Eating Healthy!

Eating Healthy...hmmmm sometimes those words can feel so overwhelming and daunting.
The thought of it makes one want to throw in the towel and not even do it all.

But honestly; eating healthy can really be as simple as it is to say it.
You don't have to over complicate it.
You just have to want it more than you want to stay the same.
It is that simple.

So my lunch today was simple as healthy comes;

I whipped up some healthy tuna salad and threw it on some romaine lettuce leaves.
The old me would have used bread. The new me feels much better and less bogged down when I take it easier on the carbs.

So I will share this tuna salad recipe with you because I think as a busy person its important to have a resource for quick recipes! Because we all tend to over complicate things (I am guilty of it too!!).

But I like SIMPLE!



SIMPLE & HEALTHY TUNA SALAD

-2 cans chunk light tuna, drained
-1 red bell pepper diced (feel free to add an onion also)
-2 TBS Olive Oil
-2 TBS Dijon Mustard

Mix all together and add salt and pepper to your liking.
I personally enjoy adding a dash of Cumin.

Either put it on a bed of lettuce greens and eat like a salad or place in large romaine lettuce leaves!

Enjoy!

What are your easy go to Eating Healthy Meals?!


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts