Filling up my cup!

My Monday afternoon is spent filling up other peoples cup so that MY cup is filled!



We have taken the big move and are no long in our little apartment so bare with me! 
I just wanted to stop and share this with ya'll though!

No internet at the new house yet but thankfully my parents live just up the road, 📡📺

Emails have been sent, lives are being changed, friendships are being formed and my life has more meaning! The best part is that all of this can be done while my little one naps!

I love being a coach! The friendships, opportunities, and overall Goodness that has taken place has been more than I ever thought possible.

If you are at all interested in learning more and what this could bring to your life message me! Let's keep these positive vibes going all year long! 💫🌟👌🏼


I am opening up 5 more spots on my Team Positive Vibe Fitness!

We would LOVE to have you! 

Come join us and don't be afraid to reach out to learn why NOW is the best time to help others in the fitness industry! 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts