Just another day...

I just wanted to give ya'll a heads up that we are OFFICIALLY in the process of moving; which means my posts might be a hit or miss. We moved the majority of our things to our new place yesterday because that is when we had the help. Which means we no longer have a table, or a couch, or my dresser or large items like that! AHH!

I am currently typing this as I sit on the floor on a pillow, while my husband is napping on the bed. Joys of working from home! :)  Here is to hoping by the weekend we will be in our new house and then I'll have to get internet figured out! So bear with me! :)

However speaking of work; finding Beachbody as a second income has been one of the best things that has happened to me. Some of you might be thinking, as I first did, that its a bunch of bogus and there is no way you can actually make money by working out, eating right, and sharing your journey on social media!

Well my friends, I'm here to tell you YES, YES you can! And its not bogus!
If you are searching for something MORE, whether it be to stay accountable to your health and fitness goals, maybe to get started on your own journey, or to find a way to stay home with your little ones or maybe its to pay of some debt, Beachbody can help you with this.

And the best thing is, all you have to do is help people. That's it. I mean I started a blog!! And began posting on social media, something I NEVER would have done if it were not for BEachbody. I actually started reading personal development and through all of that, I have become a better person. Not only am I a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, and sister, I am HELPING others achieve the SAME THINGS!

Just last week I had one of my challengers email me that in the past 5 months she has lost a TOTAL of 26lbs and 25 inches!!! Some of you may thing that is not a lot over the period of time but if you think about healthy weight loss this is what it is!! Not only has she lost unwanted inches and pounds she has discovered how much better you feel and look when you eat right!

And that is what I love the most; these emails that I get from others, that I have helped them become a better mother, wife, daughter, friend. But most of all seeing the internal process of these ladies change is on that I could never ever put a price on! It is amazing the transformation that takes place within.

And this is totally random but I feel it fits on here as I am typing this out; I am reading this book right now called 'unglued" by Lysa Terkuerst. (thats for another post entirely!) But this week we focused on a verse "DO not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind" Romans 12;2.

BE transformed by the RENEWING of your mind....

YOU CAN CHANGE.
YOU CAN TRANSFORM.
In ANYTHING you wish, either your diet or working out or attitude.
If you RENEW your mind....the possibilities are ENDLESS.

Happy Monday ladies!

Remember, If you have any thoughts and want to join my Healthy HOlidays and Beyond online Bootcamp for a renewed body, spirit and mind this holiday season, Fill out this application!

Must be filled out by this FRIDAY November 13th! :)

http://goo.gl/forms/DAOHaRvvvP

Do not conform to the patter of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind; Romans 12;2



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts