Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

I posted the picture of these delish guild free chocolate chip cookies I made the other day...and they are so simple you won't even believe it; nor will you believe how great the taste is!

So without further a-due- Here you go!

Simple, clean ingredients! 

Ingredients:
2 ripe bananas--mash 'em up!
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup dark chocolate chip cookies
1 heaping TBS natural PB or Almond

Mix all ingredients well, and plop the dough in one inch circles on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes and enjoy! (I am making more today and going to add in some chopped walnuts; if that's your thing!)

You seriously won't even notice the difference; My husband came home the other night and ate about 5 of them...I prefer to keep them in the fridge just because its been SO hot & humid in our area. My son also gobbled them right up; knowing that I am starting these healthy habits with him so early really makes me so happy!
The finished product....amazeballs! 

Soon enough he will be able to help me make them!
For all you fixers-2 cookies would equal one yellow!

Happy Weekending all!

Peace!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts