Not my element

And in the blink of an eye my maternity leave is over and I am back to working 40+ hours a week! AHHHHHH. This is going to be a short one. Lets just say its been rough. Monday wasn't bad at all honestly, but each day since then has become worse...crying all the way (30+minute drive) to work, crying on the way home and crying when I see my baby. Is that normal?!! Everyone told me it would get easier as the time goes on...Its getting worse!
Of course building a house on top of ALL that change is probably one of the reasons why I'm feeling so overwhelmed. And to top it off, one of the janitor's walked in on me while I was pumping today. Yup. I cried. Again. The door was locked! I heard someone opening it and began yelling "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! COME BACK IN 10 MINUTES! I'M BUSY, PLEASE LEAVE!" Well in he comes as I attempted to run to the corner of the room and hide myself ( I am in my preschool classroom mind you so avoiding all the block shelves/doll bins) I'm pretty sure he got a show and then just walked out. RUDE. Ugh.

I do have to say I have completed only one workout this week and I feel awful about it but that is all I could muster up. My nutrition has been pretty much spot on and seriously PLANNING has been a LIFE SAVER. I am so so so thankful that these past few months I re-vamped my eating habits because it really gives me more energy, and stablizes my blood sugar. Certainly what I really wanted to do was sit on the couch with icecream, but NO! I've worked too hard to do that!

On that note I just realized I need to get some dinner in me before I fall asleep at the computer.
Tomorrow is Friday; and that has whole new meaning to me!!!!!!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!

How are your eating habits on the go?
Need support?
Send me an e-mail! 
My counter last night prepping for the rest of the week. 


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts