Birthday Fun!

Today is my BIRTHDAY! And I"ll cry if I want too, cry if I want too...hehehehe Just kidding! I haven't cried yet even though this is monumental for me; I am officially done being in my 20's and am a 30 year old!! YIKES!

Tell me it looks worse written than it does saying it; I really don't feel 30?! But what does 30 feel like? I feel fabulous and fit (I am actually in the best shape of my life!) So I guess that is good' I still feel as though I am 25; even though mentally I am in a totally different place than I was at 25.

Anyhow today so far has been fantastic.

My son was up before 6AM, and was up from 1-4AM this morning; totally unusual for him actual.
My mom took a few hours of work, to take me out to get a pedicure which was lovely as I haven't gotten one since hmmm...I honestly can't remember. Its been over a year, probably closer too two! And then we grabbed lunched at my husbands restaurant with my grandmother.

Of course I should have caught on but seeing as I used to work there all the employees came out signing Happy Birthday and brought me an brownie ice cream sunday; I officially feel like crap from eating it all but dang was it fantastic!! I wish I had taken a picture but I was holding my 7 month old; who was attempting to eat the entire thing with his fist if I wasn't careful enough; and there was NO WAY this momma was going to let any of it go to waste!

Vito is napping and I'm legit sitting on my bum; there are dirty dishes in the sink and floor should be swept but you know what! I"M NOT DOING IT TODAY! Because chances are....they will be there for me in the morning. HA!

Anyhow I feel very blessed to have made it this far in my life, to have the things I have and be blessed with my family, my husband and my son.  I have so much to be grateful for and wouldn't change a thing.  (maybe if the hubs could have had the day off!)But I do have all weekend to celebrate!! :0)

So THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to wish me a happy birthday. It really means a lot to me!! Your words are so kind and will not be forgotten!

Keep it real!

Thanks for reading and sharing!

Yeah' I'm 30, what are you gonna do about it?!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts