Using essential oils.

OK; for those of you who know me, I am a huge fan of using essential oils.

I perfer to use the brand Edens Garden; which I buy online. They are awesome, high quality oils and I have great success with them. I use them in a diffisur to make a room smell great, I use some oils to make my sons wipe solution, I use them for health benefits also and on my skin or my sons skin so he does not get ill. I even use them to clean with and you can't beat the smells! I even toss some drops of lavender and/or eucalyptus on a cloth as a laundry freshener in my dryer. 

All in all it is a great all natural efficient way to stay health and clean without all those harsh chemicals.

One of my favorite ways to use the Lemon Oil is to cure smelly dish rag syndrome!
For those of you who don't have a dishwasher you know what I am talking about. No matter how many times you wash your dish rags they seem to hold onto that weird, sour and wet smell no matter how hard you try to get rid of it. I have been soaking my rags in a bowl of water with about 2-5 drops of lemon oil, and letting them sit all day. Then I take them out and run through a load of wash, bingo smell is gone!

Not only does fresh crisp lemon smell amazing in your kitchen but it also kills germs and makes things whiter. Who would have thunk!

I encourage you all to try it!



*all opinions are my own, Edens Garden did not ask me to write this post.

Let me know how it works for you!

Keep it real, peace.love.smiles!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts