Stronger for THEM!

Getting stronger means you are not only stronger for yourself but for everyone you love!

Sometimes starting an active lifestyle can be very intimidating, but looking around you and noticing WHO will be effected by that change makes it much easier. Because when you make positive changes to your lifestyle, you directly effect those around you. When I become un-motivated or want to push everything to side, I look at those around me, my family mainly and realize I HAVE To keep going! I don't have a choice! They rely on me SO much and I know I am a better person when I put myself first for those 30 minutes. 
Staying active is not always easy, but it's worth it for those I love!

Let's stop making the excuses, lets stop saying tomorrow, because we are ONLY promised TODAY. Let us be a positive and empowering role model for our families, let us show them that we move for them, we are getting stronger for THEM!

I still have open slots for our July Boot Camp--if you are looking to feel strong and confident--there is still time! We would love to have you join us! We will lift you up & help you create long lasting healthy habits--so that you can share them with the ones you love! Email me at positivevibefitness@gmail.com for more details!

**Please check out my tab Upcoming Bootcamp's for more information as well!**


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts