Spicy Sweet Potato Salad!

Another recipe from the famous Rachel at Clean Food Crush, seriously lately her blog has been my jam for meal prep ideas!

Spicy Sweet Potato Salad



I made this salad with a little less than half the hot sauce it called for, just because I didn't want it too be too hot for Vito...I wasn't sure about the flavor combo at first too be honest...after I mixed it up, I was like eh...I don't know about this...but seriously it was SO GOOD.

It was great because I kept it in the fridge almost all week for leftovers; Vito LOVES beans and sweet potatoes so he was one happy guy!

I did not put chives or any of the herbs in...It was my intention to put chives in; I walked to my parents house to get some on our walk...and then of course by the time I got there I had forgotten about it and came back empty handed! I guess it was the thought that counts!

Anyhow; this will certainly be a summer staple around here when its gets warmer!

Happy Monday ya'll!
What are some of your favorite summer salad dishes?! Please share!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts