Stay at home MOmmas!

***I AM LOOKING FOR MOMS WHO STAY AT HOME & MOMS WHO WANT TO STAY AT HOME***
.
1.5 years ago I came across an opportunity that has literally changed the course of my life. 
Don't get me wrong I loved my teaching at the time, it was rewarding & helping children grow will always be a part of me. 
But like many of us Mommas I was missing out on TIME with my own family. I was feeling sad that I had to miss out on so much time helping my own son grow. 
.
Not knowing exactly what I was doing I began working my business in the cracks of my day, early morning, lunch and late evening. Before I knew it I began to generate an income(enough where my husband & I realized this was no joke). As I continued to be efficient with my time, my monthly income continued to grow and I left my full time teaching job.
I'm just a regular ol’ Momma who had a big DREAM. A DREAM many of you have but you keep stuffing it away. I had ZERO experience but I DID enjoy helping others, physically, emotionally & financially which is the heart of this business.
.
With that, I was determined to pay this business forward to other moms just like me. Moms who want MORE TIME with their family, more FREEDOM.
If you want to make that DREAM come alive I would be humbled to mentor you--to give you step by step instructions so you can make this business work for your family. I am now accepting new coaches and we would be honored to have you join us! Please send an email to positivevibefitness@gmail.com so we can chat!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts