Virtual Bootcamp?! What is that?!

HELLO Monday Morning! Nothing like breaking out your jeans on this chilly day and being able to slide right in! 🤗 
.
11 weeks postpartum and I owe it all to my CONSISTENT behaviors throughout my pregnancy, and after that have allowed my body to do this! It did NOT happen overnight & I continued to remind myself that one of these days I would be able to wear more than just leggings; because you all know that feeling of being able to rock your jeans! ✌🏻🙌🏻
.
Do not think you have to let yourself go as the weather becomes cooler; you were made for more! Do not stay in a cycle of vicious defeat! You were meant for VICTORY!!



I went LIVE on my facebook page last night to go over all the details for those that are interested! Feel free to check it out HERE: 

https://www.facebook.com/Positivevibefitness/videos/712844598869310/

I only have FOUR more open slots so if you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to ask!!

Hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend! xo

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts