The #1 Question I Get Asked About

Hello Friends!!

My goodness it's been a wild week!

First things first SUMMER IS HERE!! AHHHH. Can you believe it?! It feels like it took forever to arrive yet now it is going so dang fast I want to cry about it. I really cannot fathom that the end of June is here ya feel me?!


Anyhow today I want to share with you my top tips on HOW I stay focused with my health & fitness during this busy season of momlife. This is the NUMBER ONE question people ask me--HOW DO YOU DO IT?! HOW do you make time for your health & fitness with three kiddos under three?
Well without further adue:

1. Make a Plan! I know I know there is usually NOT one day that goes by that isn't filled with constant surprises but in all seriousness--make a plan to exercise 3-4x a week for 20-30 minutes. (Start small if you haven't been exercising at all!) And then put it into your calendar. Schedule a time and DO IT to the best of your ability. And Yes it is OK if you have to let your kiddo watch some cartoons while you exercise--I promise! Need Help finding home workouts? Try this one for FREE trial. 

2. Make a meal Plan. Before you head to the grocery store, make a plan of what you will make for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Keep it simple. Again, it is OK to have the same two things all week for breakfast. (Better yet did you know that statistics show that those who have the same healthy breakfast consistently over time lose more weight and keep it off?!) Stick to the outside isles, and get your kiddos engaged by picking out some fruit and veggies that interest them. This blog post goes over a list of healthy kid snacks. Also I have a meal plan with meal prep videos if you need support in that area.

3. Grab a water bottle and start chugging! Seriously. Just start. You should be drinking at most half your body weight in ounces daily, and MORE if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you don't have a cool water bottle this is one that I really enjoy, and one that is rugged enough to be tossed into any bag, diaper bag, will withstand drops to the ground and being thrown by screaming toddlers.

4. SLEEP. I know. LIke what is that right?! But in all seriousness, TRY so hard to get 6, 7 or even 8 hours of sleep each night. Your body is made to rest at night, it is how the body repairs itself and reduces insulin in the body. Less insulin means less fat on your thighs Momma. Trust me I know how tempting it is to watch Netflix late into the night when everyone is finally sleeping but do your waistline a favor and hit the hay early!

5. Find SUPPORT! Finding other busy Momma's to keep you motivated, to keep you accountable to your goals is amazing and helpful. They will help you stay positive on those days you need the push. Statistics state that women who have group support are 90% MORE likely to achieve their goals than if they were doing it alone. And the thing is--you are NOT meant to do it alone! No one should do it alone! If you need support please head over here and touch base with me so I can help! 

If you feel overwhelmed these 5 steps; in all seriousness start with ONE and implement it daily for a week; then start another one! Its OK to start slow, because you know what they say.....slow and steady wins the race!!

I'm cheering for you ALWAYS!
Be sure to come follow me on social as I always have live workout moves to share with my followers.

XO
Kaitlin

RELATED POSTS:
How I earn an income from home
How to win back your morning
7 Healthy Dinners under 30 minutes



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts