The Secret to Stress Relief as a busy Mother

Hello!!

Well it might not be a secret to some of you but my secret to keeping my stress to a minimum--and my anxiety down is caring for me first AND movement! Exercise! Anything that gets my blood pumping, my heart racing and some sweat in my pits! haha. For real though. 



This week I had a pretty rough day; and I blame most of it on myself for not taking time to care for me. 
I over slept my alarm so my day didn't start off on the right foot and I let the rest of the day fall into place exactly the same way. 
Do you ever do that? Just because of one horrible moment you let the rest of your day spiral out of control all because you could never just get yourself grounded for a dang moment?! 
You just want to binge eat icecream, watch Netflix and ignore your children and their crying demands. 

Of course--you can't do that right?! 

Last week It certainly felt like one of the worst days of my motherhood career. 
Because I could not get myself grounded I ended up acting like my three year old throwing big fits, yelling way to much and crying a lot after they all finally made it to bed. 

I let my worries overcome me, I let them overtake how I managed my day and it FELT HORRIBLE. 

But shit happens right?!

As a mom I don't know about you but there are days I know my actions are not right, I act out in anger because I just am tired. Tired of repeating the same instructions over and over, sweeping the floor over and over and so forth. But I think it is in the moments we really need to wake up and listen; because it is in those moments where we feel so weak, so isolated, so lost--THAT is where God meets us. 

That is where He is to provide us with the comfort, the peace. 
And trust me girl, that shit ain't easy to find some days but we can strive for it am I right?! 


So Momma; I feel you, I hug you, I love you and I'm cheering for you. 

XO

Happy Weekend Loves! ❤️🙏🏻

P

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts