Diastasis Recti & How to Heal

Hello Friends!!!

Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share with you about my Core Restore program that will launching SOON! I am currently putting myself through the testing phase, and I will then have select group of women join me for a BETA stage of the program before I officially launch it to the public. EKK!


Having a baby, growing a baby I should say puts a certain amount of strain on your core, obviously. All of your insides get pushed aside to make way for baby. Your core is MADE to stretch and there are ways to be sure you keep a strong core during pregnancy. After baby comes out it is equally as important to restore your core and bring it back to its most natural state. 
One thing that is REALLY confusing to us Momma's out there is Diastasis Recti, what it IS and how to heal it. What not to do, what should I do. 

In the short version DR is the separation of your abdominal wall to allow space for your baby to grow. 
Your Linea Alba is what will become stretched; depending on how connected you are to your core this will be what you want to focus on repairing. Which is WHY regular sit ups will MAKE IT WORSE. You are only making that gap, larger and wider.

And I speak on my own behalf as well with DR.  I did exercises that made it worse. I learned the hard way; which is why I'm here to share that it does not have to be hard! 

I had a webinar a while back where I shared how to start engaging those proper core muscles; feel free to access that here! I also made a webinar touching on the most important thing to do to re-activate your core muscles after baby. If you would like to be on my list for the Core Restore program and be in the BETA test phase please fill this form out! 

I'll share more on Diastais Recti this weekend! A explain what exactly happens as your belly expands for baby. 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts