Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls

Happy Tuesday ya'll!

I hope you had a fabulous long weekend!
Hubby was FINALLY home for a few extra days and it was just so wonderful to take time with him, unplug and enjoy some special moments. I hope you had some of the same!

I'm not a HUGE fan of pumpkin spice, however I do enjoy the smell and there are a few things I really enjoying making this time of year. With back to school, these are wonderful little snack bites to toss into your kiddos lunch bag, after school or even to grab and go for a quick breakfast.

Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls 

2 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup pumpkin
1/4 up nut buttr
3TBS maple syrup or honey
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 Scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips

In a food processor combine oats, pumpkin, nut butter, syrup, spices and vanilla until mixed well. Roll into small 1 inch balls, you can roll in cinnamon or chopped pumpkin seeds. 
Store in refrigerator for up to one week. 
You may also freeze some for weekends!

Are you a pumpkin spice latte kinda person? Or what is your favorite fall treat?! 

P.S. The superfoods I drink everyday will be coming out in a PUMPKIN SPICE FLAVOR the end of the month! AHHHH If you'd like to chat details feel free to send me an email! 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts