From Sunshine and flowers to snow and Ice!

ONLY in VT do we get wacky weather like today! I could have screamed and banged my head against the wall when I got up but instead I embraced the moment. I am so GRATEFUL for the warmth and sunshine God blessed us with yesterday and know that those days will be coming soon and lasting longer!  So while the rest of the family was still cozy in their beds I decided to make myself a nice cup of coffee and enjoy it while it was still warm! This view can't be beat:
Just something I love to do when little man is still snoozing; sneak in his room and just watch him sleep! Trying to take advantage of these moments while I can as I have to slowly make my way back into the working world this week....Where is that paper bag again?!!!!

On a side note; I know its only temporary so that is what I keep telling myself!  But it still does not make it any easier that's for sure....

On a side note I've been staying consistent with my eating habits, and working out regularly.  This has helped with the feeling of being stuck inside all day and just helping me get through my busy day!  Exercise gives you endorphins, and endorphins make you happy! Happy me, means happy mom, means I can be a better Mom and Wife! It's a win win and I think no matter how busy us mom are it is SO important to take care of ourselves and schedule a small block of time just for us!

 I have been doing the 21 Day Fix eating plan/workouts which focus on clean eating and portion control based on your personal needs.  After only 13 days, I weighed myself this morning and am down 7 pounds! Like what?! I had no idea I wasn't eating as good as I should be!  But pictures don't lie!
So glad too see my bicep is coming back after a long overdue vacation!  And abs?! Like what?! I just had a baby 9 weeks ago! These results didn't happen overnight that's for sure and its so hard to get in the trap of wanting things NOW, trying for a few days not seeing results and giving up.  But THINGS TAKE TIME! Its a PROCESS, a PROCESS, a PROCESS, CHANGE TAKES TIME.  And a change to your mind, body and soul is WORTH the process!

I still have a few spots open for my April Challenge group, if you are ready for a mind, body and soul Change, e-mail me! or find me on facebook!  I want to help you be the best that you can be!

Have a great Easter Weekend.  Remember YOU are loved more than you will ever know.  HE died for you so that you could live. Don't forget it. :)

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts