A new Adventure

Back in February I mentioned that I decided to partner with Beachbody after months of contemplation.  I first thought these products were a scam and that they can't really work and help that many people.  Well after I did some digging and talking with one of their coaches I realized this stuff is LEGIT.  Seeing as I am already into fitness and was beginning a new adventure of my own being a MOM, I thought what better time than now! 

With my current job as a teacher its kinda of in my nature to want to help others learn, and how awesome would it be to help others learn and achieve a healthier lifestyle?!  Like no brainer there! So COACH I became!
Like Duh?! No brainer Mom!
Currently on my second accountability group I got some really positive words from some of the ladies and just had to share.
THIS is what gets me EXCITED about doing what I do: HELPING OTHERS! :

"I'm down 7ish pounds and feel so much stronger!"

"Down 3 lbs and 4.8 inches...for my first challenge I'm pumped and have so much more workout tolerance and energy!

"My first round of 21 day fix I lost 7lbs and 7 inches. I look forward to seeing my results after a second round!

These people have achieved new levels of CONFIDENCE and STRENGTH and that is what its ALL ABOUT! I helped these BUSY WORKING MOMs realize HOW important it is to make time for YOU despite all the craziness you may be surrounded it.  Its not JUST about losing weight, its about being HEALTHY, STRONG and fit for yourself and your family. 

I"m excited to be on this new adventure of helping others!

***A new group is starting on May1st for all you 21 Day Fixers, with the AMAZING creator Autumn Calabrese herself!!! OMG!
You will get a plan that tells you EXACTLY what to eat, HOW much to eat and some of the BEST support from ME and a TOP COACH.****
If you would like to be considered EMAIL ME or comment below for details! Spots are LIMITED!

If I CAN DO IT; WHY CAN'T YOU!?!

Autumn and I are here to HELP you! What are you waiting for?!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts