Junk in the trunk

Whoa; Easter has come and gone! Happy Easter a few days late!  I hope you all enjoyed some very special time with family and friends.  I hope you all had time to spend quiet time with the Lord and Thank him for all the goodness that you have in your life.  Remember that HE LOVES you and died for YOU so that YOU could have eternal life.  I can never seem to wrap my head around that! 

I continue to focus on HIS callings for my life each and everyday and always look to him for guidance when I need it.  After all, HE gave me this life right?!

I ALSO hope you all enjoyed your FAVORITE Easter treat; was it the chocolate bunnies?! the cadbury eggs?!  Personally for me its my mothers homemade Maple Cream Pie.  Every time. No regrets; I could lick the pie plate clean.  I would have taken a picture of it but it wasn't on my plate long enough to even snap.  Lets just say I had a serious sugar hangover today and was happy to enjoy my sugar-free day today! 

It really showed me the effects of what a difference your eating plays in how you feel!  Its no joke my friends! Fuel your body with goodness and you will FEEL that goodness!  Fill it with sugar and junk...your gonna feel like a junk in the trunk...


Tomorrow I have to go back to work for a WHOLE DAY! I'm dying!!!  I am going to miss my baby boy so much and know that tears are going to happen! How do you moms do it?!
Tips?!

What was your favorite Easter Dessert?!

Cross your fingers for me for tomorrow.....

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts