MOM Mode

Ohhhh Motherhood...It really is a blessing, in all the rough times and the great times. I am beyond blessed to be a mother and to be given this chance in life to create a miracle and to provide and care for a little one in this lovely journey of LIFE.

While I was pregnant I KNEW in my heart that God wanted me to be a stay at home Mom. I knew that going back to work full time was going too be a challenge for me. Babies are only small for so long and I just couldn't fathom the thought of having to leave my baby all day, everyday. Thankfully I am a teacher so I get summer's off as it is but that just wouldn't be enough!  As much as I enjoy teaching my heart is in Mom mode. While on maternity leave a great opportunity opened up in a school closer to home, and the best part, it was only two mornings a week! I applied and luckily was offered the position. I will be able to stay in the teaching world so I don't get too rusty AND be with my little guy the majority of the time.  However I was anxious as too how I was going to contribute to my share of income for the family. Working only 8 hours a week for a school wasn't really going to cut it!

 On maternity leave I came across another mom who was providing an income from HOME while being able to be MOM. Say what?! Like show me the road!!! Sounds like the perfect opportunity right?!
.
Here I am 4 months later doing the SAME thing. Working for a company from HOME, being able too be MOM while providing an income. Not only am I providing for my family I am encouraging other women and families to make a change in their lives. We are walking a path together to create a lifelong journey of health, fitness and freedom.
.
I can't wait to see what the future has in store for my family and the other women that are taking this leap with me. This company has truly changed my life. If you give it a chance it can change yours too. Becoming a Beachbody coach as honestly changed my life in such a short amount of time. It is such an amazing opportunity and I can't not pay this forward and share the opportunity with all of you. <3

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts