Holiday Hustle

Holidays are meant to be MERRY, JOYFUL full of THANKSGIVING and GRATITUDE. 🦃🌲🙏🏻
What it is NOT supposed to be is a time of stress, anxiety and feelings of being overwhelmed. ✖️
What determines your mood & how you feel really boils down to what you are filling your body with and if you are getting that bod of yours up and moving. TAke my word for it...no matter HOW tired I am after sleepless nights with a baby, getting in a good sweat ALWAYS results in more energy, a better mindset and allows me to make better choices through my day!
~
The #holidays are meant to be ENJOYED. That means a healthy balance between what you WANT and what you NEED. I am taking THREE more ladies for our our Holiday Hustle Boot Camp! The ultimate balance between fun, fitness and nutrition!
~
Let’s end 2016 BETTER than we started! Fill out this form ASAP to claim your spot! I can’t wait to help you reach your goals! <3https://goo.gl/forms/TYmIbjAcfonkZ2St2
P.S. We will be having giveaways weekly! Think Lularue and starbucks! Because you are worth it!! Xo




Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts