Sweet Potato Hash

I've been dabbling in the #whole30 book again, of course this is not the time of year to attempt the 30 day food cleanse, but I am seriously thinking of doing it once the Holidays are over! I just want to see what my body is capable of and hoping to cure some reaccuring head-aches that I am still getting a few times a week and some aches and pains!

Anyhow, this was one of the recipes that I started using for breakfast and it is so yummy! I love eggs in the morning, and with some clean carbs heck yes! I did find that my energy stayed steady all morning and I made myself eat an apple mid morning; usually by then I'm so ready to eat something else, not sure if it was a coincidence or not!

Sweet Potato Hash-Adapted from Whole30

1. preheat oven to 375
2. peel and dice 2 large sweet potatoes
3. dice one medium sized onion
4. drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper on sheet pan
5. roast in oven for about 30-40minutes or until potatoes are soft
6. store in container and put in fridge for next morning.

Next morning;
Take out about one cup, toss in skillet to heat, crack open two eggs on top and cook until eggs are your desired consistency/firmness and enjoy!!

If using the portion system from Beachbody: 1 R, 2Y, 1 T

Let me know how you like it!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts