IF YOU HAVE TODDLERS DURING MUDSEASON--YOU NEED THIS!

MUD SEASON WITH TODDLERS



Like all weather in New England--it seemed as though winter would NEVER NEVER end; now we blinked, the snow is mostly gone and mud season is upon us!

I've always had a love hate relationship with mud season. Its one of those things you want because you know what is waiting on the other side--summer!  But actually LIVING it with toddlers is a whole other ball game. Of course my mother managed to survive with all of us so I"m sure I will too. HA. 

However I found the MOST amazing thing EVER when Vito was about 2--I googled on Amazon 'MUD SUIT" and this popped up Tuffo Muddy Buddy Overalls. Let me tell you I ordered that bad boy in a heartbeat and he is still using it! Not only is it perfect for mud season, it's great for those warm rainy days AND for those weird, warm, wet winter days where snowsuits won't work because they would just get SOAKED. 

If you have toddlers let me tell ya you NEED this in your life. It will reduce laundry, cold legs and just give your kiddos more enjoyment (and hello be more enjoyable for YOU too!)

From one fellow Momma to another--may this make your mud soaked spring days with toddlers a wee bit easier. If only they made them large enough for us eh?! 


PLEASE pass this on to any other busy Momma who would benefit from having one of these for her toddler! 

XO, 

Kaitlin 


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts