Exciting Announcement!

I am super super excited to announce that I have been selected to be a For Two Fitness Ambassador! I am beyond thrilled at this exciting new step in my health and fitness journey and just have to share their wonderful products with you!

 I am super excited to be a part of the For Two Fitness Community! I got my very first 'Running for Two' shirt after I found out I was pregnant with my first son back in May of 2014. It was the Memorial Day weekend; the day after I had run the VT City Marathon with my husband (we did the 2 person relay) It turned out to be very warm that day and I was so thankful I wasn't running the full as I could not seem to cool down at all....and I'm assuming it was because I was growing a little human inside of me!

Anyhow as soon as I received the shirt in the mail I had to put it on and pranced around our apartment like a little kid on Christmas morning. The first thing that I noticed was the material of the shirt; it was SO soft against my skin and literally went over all my growing curves like it was designed just for me. There were no scratchy seams, and my favorite part there was no tag scratching at my back! It kept me warm for late summer runs, and was perfect for layering in the winter months. I was able to run until I was 35 weeks pregnant with that shirt!

The other thing I love about their shirts is that they are long enough! Even for me, who has a long torso to begin with. Finding running shirts that long enough and not super wide has always been a huge struggle for me. Once my belly started to grow this was a huge issue and it would seem no matter how high up I'd pull my pants I would still get that belly gap! Not so with the shirt from For Two Fitness. Even when I was 39 weeks pregnant it fit and stretched over my body.

And last but not least; the idea behind the shirt, and the design is just perfect. I mean who doesn't love these cute little feet that are right on the belly?!
Cutest little feet on my 15 week baby bump!

I think it is awesome that there is a company out there that obviously took the time to study pregnant women's bodies and design a shirt that would grow with us during our pregnancy. Because working out pregnant can be somewhat cumbersome, having clothes that don't fit correctly just adds to the issue!

Thanks For Two Fitness for standing behind your product and serving the #fitmommas of the world!


One of my many races with my first pregnancy. this was the VT Remembers Run @ 20 weeks, running to support my brother! 
As a THANK YOU to all my readers For Two Fitness is offering 25% off to any of my blog readers!! So please go check them out: ForTwoFitness.com  and spread the love! Use code POSITIVEVIBE at checkout to receive the discount.  So go ahead and celebrate the LOVE!

Valentines Day is coming...treat yourself, and your bump!



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts