SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

THE BIG GAME DAY IS HERE!

Did you know that the average American consumes over 6,000 calories on Game Day?!!

I mean I am all about the munchies but after reading that statistic it really made me re-think my menu for the game! I meant to get this up here sooner but I hope this helps you in deciding on some things to make, healthier versions of your favorites!

http://www.teambeachbody.com/teambeachbodyblog/nutrition/50-healthy-super-bowl-recipes?ICID=CT_BLOG_SUPER_BOWL_SNACKS

I plan on making the Califlower Buffalo Bites with Blue Cheese & the Spinach Dip with cut up veggies and some home-made tortilla chips!!

At least I get a serious dose of veggies in the mix!!! And I CRAVE HOT stuff during this pregnancy...well I did with my last one also but yummy I may have to eat the whole bunch myself! LOL

What is your favorite Game Day recipe?!

Share it with us!


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts