Pregnancy and Abs?!

Usually when you hear you pregnancy; you think awwww! How exciting! Then when you hear pregnancy and abs together; its like HA, those don't go hand in hand!! 

But too be honest even during pregnancy it is just as important to support your core when not pregnant. Because you are growing a human after all!!

Obviously the traditional crunches do not work; and once your into your second trimester you shouldn't do any exercises lying flat on your back. 

I read a ton of articles and found some of the ones that felt the most comfortable for me; and I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I was doing SO good doing planks everyday but this past week it totally got away from me...I really need to get back on that wagon like tonight!

Having a strong core helps you carry your baby better, gives you better posture and really supports in strengthening and making your core flexible for birth...so you can really push that babe out! And we all want as much strength as we can get during that time that's for sure!

Anyhow I made a little YouTube video for you that has some of the best ab moves for you during pregnancy! 


so please go check it out! 

Anyone else out there with a babybump?!

Stay tuned for some more exciting news!!!



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts