When those pregnancy cravings hit like whoa...

A fact of life is you can't live without chocolate right? Well maybe some of you can but I am pregnant and I love chocolate and on most days I feel like I could eat it all day every day. Luckily I have my shakeology to help keep me on track and it certainly helps with some of those cravings when they hit.
Not buying 'junk' to have in the house is a big help too; because guess what, if its not around I won't eat it! But sometimes you just need a cookie; and nothing is going to replace that unless you a cookie, or two or three!

I make these Shakeology No-Bake Cookies quite frequently because first of all they are easy to make, have limited number of ingredients and there is no crap in them. They are so good you will forget that they are actually healthy for you! When I do make them I have to hide half from my husband or else he will eat them ALL. And he isn't even a peanut butter fan!

So I will make you wait to longer, here is the recipe;

1 cup natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
1 cup Chocolate Shakeology, (you probably could use vanilla or cafe latte or another form of protein powder, Shakeology has the nutrients and vitamins that other protein powders don't though)

Combine PB, oats, honey and Shakeology in medium bowl; mix well with a spatual or by hand. Roll mixture into 24 balls about 1 inch each. Flatten each slighty so it is shaped like a cookie and serve. I layer mine in a dish with wax paper in between and keep in the fridge!

Optional: Roll the finished cookie in crushed nuts, oatmeal, cinnamon, whole-grain graham cracker crumbs, or unsweetened coconut flakes.

And ENJOY! Seriously!

If you are interested in Shakeology feel free to check out the site here: http://www.shakeology.com/

Anyone else want to eat chocolate all day long?! Especially when pregnant and hormonal?!

Keep it real Momma's, I am right there with you!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts