Bet on YOU--Win Cash!

AHHHHH BIG NEWS! THE HEALTH BET IS BACK for JANUARY!!! What a better way to ring in the New Year then by winning CASH for committing to your health & fitness goals! 🏆💪🏻
.
I am running an exclusive January 2017Health Bet Challenge; We start January 2nd and go through February 5th! We will find a fitness program that fits YOUR daily needs, we will meal plan and you will have access to motivation and support 24/7! 📲
.
You will log your workouts on our Challenger App--this will enter you to win a portion of the pot! (Only 3Mill🙊)Of course it’s MORE than winning cash---it’s about setting your daily actions to align with your goals and having someone to push you when you don’t want too! Let's OWN it and put our money where our mouth is! 🤑
.
Spots are NOW open to all my NEW and existing customers--spots are limited! I have a 🎁for the first 3 that sign up today AND you will get access to my December Boot Camp right now! (must be new to the family to qualify for giveaway)
NEW to the Fit Fam?! Fill this out ----->>https://goo.gl/forms/1rtCOVK1H58UFELV2 or hit me up at positivevibefitness@gmail.com 




Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts