Black Friday STEAL



I hope you ALL are enjoying your Thanksgiving week!
Remembering to be THANKFUL in all circumstances--because we all know with the hustle and bustle it can sometimes be a challenge.

I am always so blessed each year to be surrounded by my loved ones, my growing family and everything we have in our lives. I truly am grateful for all that we have and most of all for ALL of you! My fans, my followers, my tribe. So THANK YOU!

I would not be able to live out my mission in this life, my mission to empower and instill belief back into other women if it were not for all of you. Because of that I have a special BLACK FRIDAY SALE going on starting EARLY( TODAY) and running through Friday. I personally have never been out shopping once on Black Friday--but wanted to share something regardless because what fun is it if we don’t right?

And I just want to honor all of you and give back to those who have helped me! As you know my next Wellness Studio starts Monday the 27th; and I am offering 15% off your starter kit to join us---in the form of CASH BACK or a GiftCard to your place of choice! AND better yet because my MISSION is to bring health and happiness back into as many homes as possible by Christmas time I”m offering a one time deal of 20% cash back to those of you who join us AND bring a friend along. Sharing is caring right?! That is CASH in your pocket or treating yourself to something special you may have been putting off our some time now.

I hope you consider joining us as you cannot put a price-tag on your health. Millions of Americans will spend money this coming weekend, yet rarely do we think to practice self care and purchase a life saving tool that could change the course of our entire life, and generations to come.
Click HERE to get started and save 15% percent!

Happy Thanksgiving!
And thanks for ALL you do!

Xo,

Coach Kaitlin

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts