Car Maintenance

HELLO!!! 

I hope you ALL had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday if that is the type of thing you celebrate and happen to be living in the STATES--I get that its only a US tradition so if you are elsewhere--may this be your friendly reminder to ALWAYS give thanks---no matter your circumstances--you'll start reaping the benefits I promise! xo

Most people DO NOT choose this time of year to start something new--especially with their health--because WHY right?! All those family gatherings, the sweet treats, the fancy drinks---which is TOTALLY fine because they only roll around once a year🍫🦃🎄HOWEVER the average American also gains between 7-10lbs between THANKSGIVING & New Years--that's only 39 days of the year

Think of it like this-most likely you all have a vehicle right?!  Say You stop checking the oil, the gas, ignore the engine light, and turn up the radio to tune out that weird clunking sound---EVENTUALLY one day your vehicle doesn't turn on; your mechanic says sorry looks like your car has 💩the bed because you were ignoring all the signs and now you'll have to buy a new one ALL because you STOPPED doing those little annoying things, those daily, or 


weekly things that add up to be BIG things over time.

Your BODY is no different--if it is not being fueled or cared for in the right way; you'll reach a point where you can't turn back time. It is those seemingly insignificant SMALL things that will add up daily over time. It's the "OK salad and protein for lunch today because I have that Birthday Party this weekend and I want the cake" It's the "I really would LOVE to eat fast food right now because its convenient, but I have some frozen veggies at home I can cook in 5 minutes and I KNOW that will be serve me better over time" You can buy a new car but you CANNOT buy a new you! 
.
Think of HOW much Further you'd be come the New Year if you decided to tune in and start making changes NOW--little changes each day that result in BIG change over time✌🏻
.
I BELIEVE IN YOU--YOU MATTER. If you are at all curious about joining one of my Virtual Wellness Studios--where you learn all the ins and outs of portion control, proper nutrition, simple exercising and BRAIN FUEL--come join us HERE! 


Make it a great one folks! 

XO, 



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts