Busy Mom's Earning an Income from Home.




Wondering how to earn an income from home?
Are you into health & fitness?!

I'm looking for Momma's who want to get paid to stay healthy & fit, who want some accountability with their health journey and want to get paid in the process.

You do NOT have to have a 6 pack or be in the best shape of your life. What you DO need is a willingness to learn, a desire to be on a health journey & want to use social media s a platform to influence & help other busy Mommas.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing please send me an email or feel free to check out my free no obligations Facebook Group where I share:
1. What exactly Lifestyle coaching is. 
2. The common worries, fears and misconceptions
3. The money...what it costs and how you make it
4. The training and mentorship provided to those who join our top team and more---!! 



Cheering for you!
XO
Kaitlin

RELATED POSTS:
What does a Wellness Coach DO?
How do I earn Money?
What to Expect When you Join my Team

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts