What IS Team Beachbody Anyway?

What IS This Team Beachbody you speak of?!
All your questions answered and more

This question comes up a lot, ‘How did you get started with Team Beachbody?’ So, obviously if you
read my previous blog post you know I first found Team Beachbody just after having my first son.
I was suffering from anxiety and postpartum depression, my relationship was also suffering and I knew
I had to make a change. As I was scrolling Facebook, a mothers post on her business page stuck out
to me. She had 3 three kiddos, was working on her wellness journey and earning an income so she
could stay home. I reached out to her and boom the rest is history.

I purchased a program called 21Day Fix and Shakeology {I’ll tell you about Shakeology later!}
And that program literally started the changes of an entire new lifestyle for me.
Not only did I get in the best shape of my life POST baby, I felt incredible. I had ab definition for the
first time and could not stop sharing about it with my friends and family. Here are my results:
My first round of results with Beachbody nutrition and home workouts-30 minutes a day! 
Because I had such great results and saw the true value in the products so much, I decided that I had to share it with others, because if I didn’t there would be so many with a disadvantage. I was back to teaching full time and juggling my role as new mom and wife so the first year was very much a side hustle to get my car payed off.
Total side note, I had a Opportunity Call with some of my teammates a few weeks ago,
if you’d like to catch the replay feel free to do so here.
I also think it’s important to share with you how and where Team Beachbody came about.

In 1998 Beachbody was first founded as an infomercial fitness business. I mean who hasn’t seen the
P90X infomercial?! The founders started doing the program themselves, as friends with the trainer who
created the program, Tony Horton. They would show up everyday in each others basement or garage
and get it done. When they finished they realized, WHOA! We would not have achieved this if were not
for each others accountability--hmmmm...The Beachbody founders then saw the potential in creating
a commission based network of ‘fitness coaches’ who would be paid for sharing their products. Around
2007, Team Beachbody was launched as the network marketing leg of Beachbody. Each person who j
oined was given the title Coach and their purpose was to share Beachbody fitness programs and help
their clients get results from those programs. How Brilliant right?!  Team Beachbody has been creating
programs that get REAL results AND pay a network of people to share those products by creating
healthy habits in their own life!

I have heard many times and this probably won’t be the last that network marketing doesn’t work and
why would I do that? Well I have to agree that I didn’t thing network marketing working either.
What I soon realized was that it was so much MORE about the products! It was about a community,
a family of individuals who wanted to better their lives and make their health a priority. The amazing
thing about Team Beachbody is that they truly value you as a person AND your health. As a wellness
coach you first task each day is to care for YOU, because you cannot serve from an empty cup!

I hope that answered a few questions!
If you are curious and would like to chat more fill out this APP and we can set up a call to chat and see
if it would be a good fit for you!

Talk soon,

Kaitlin

RELATED POSTS:

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts