Post Baby #3 Journey

Hello!!!

My goodness, this week was WILD.
Short Recap:
The weather is warming up!
My second had surgery (all is well!)
I am not losing the baby weight the way I thought
I sold my first E-book! :)
AND my nutrition focused success group--BLEW UP.
Here I was 39 weeks pregnant with my FIRST! Holy Moly Time Flies!
First things first, now that the weather is WARM please be sure to protect yourself with sunscreen. I have failed to do so consistently over the years, and that included a lot of sun baking and resulted in having a melanoma removed (large scar to remind me daily!) I share my favorite, non toxic brand in this post.

My baby boy had to have a minor surgery, he had an undescended testicle, honestly very minor but having to put your baby under anesthesia is scary! I honestly would have not even done the surgery but we didn't want him to experience complications down the road so it was best if we took care of it now. And chances are he won't ever remember!

And to the knitty girtty, ya'll coming back after baby number in three years is freaken HARD. I ain't gonna lie to you! I have pictures popping up on my Time Hop reminding me that after my first baby I was vromp--right back down to my regular jeans...well I have yet to even pull those babies all the way up and baby girl is now 3 months. I'm not complaining, but I'm not going to lie and tell you its super easier either. I'm super grateful I don't HAVE to dress up and wear 'real' clothes to work because I work from home BUT wearing the same pair of leggings every day gets kinda old too! And shit, short season is upon us and man oh man--those jean shorts that used to be lose on me--getting them over my thighs is not even happening. HA.

But it just reminds me that I have goals, and I will reach them sooner or later. If you have been reading my weekly recaps you know that I was following a low impact yoga, pilates program from my online workouts that I follow {{You can try a 7 day trial for free here if you'd like}} And I'll be honest, I can workout all day everyday, My biggest hurdle is the kitchen. I have come FAR, but still struggle with the weekends and evenings. I'm a stress eater, and currently with everything going on--lets just say I've been stressed!

Which brought me to my next stepping stone, completing a Nutrition Focused Success Group. Because I NEED to get over this hurdle before I can advance. I have always had the mindset that I can eat this and that because "I worked out today" or "I'll just take an extra walk tomorrow" But that does not solve ANYTHING, and its obviously is no longer working for my body, and its not healthy. I want to be able to ENJOY exercise again. Lately I have been using it as a crutch, must workout to lose weight, but wait half a pint of Ben & Jerry's late at night won't hurt me right? Meh Meh, WRONG.

What I LOVE about being a wellness coach is that I am always learning, always growing from my own mistakes and through research that I do. And sharing what works and what doesn't really fills up my cup, because as a busy mother of three young children--I KNOW I'm not the only one out there dealing with this!

Here is to our postpartum journeys, embracing our bodies for what they have done for us, and betting ourselves daily so that we can serve those around.


Are you a stress eater too?!

XO,

Kaitlin

RELATED POSTS:
Earning a passive income from home
Non Toxic Sunscreen
Core workout every Momma Needs


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts