How 'Bout Them Bunnies?!

HI FRIENDS!!


I have to say this week was extremely productive, we had visitors THREE days in a row, and a birthday party on Saturday. I mean hello talk about excitement around here! Needless to say it was very busy and the boys are certainly tired from it all--and me! HA.
I sat down to work last night and woke up two hours later with drool coming out of my mouth--oh the days.
Anyhow, I have to tell you; this whole nutrition program I am doing--is literally rubbing off into every aspect of my life, the fact that I have lost 10lbs in TWO weeks is INSANE to me.
(OH and the bunnies--its part of the program!--but they are life changing!)

And the funniest part is I considered myself pretty nutritional set. I thought portioning my food was what I needed, and that certainly was a huge help, but I was certainly craving something MORE.
Especially in the emotional eating department.
I am totally that person that would eat one more piece of bread, or that extra cookie just because I worked out that day. I was totally that person that after the kids went down would eat for comfort because I was lonely and bored and stressed out from the day. I was very good at following a plan, but I was also very good at breaking it if something in my day didn't go well. I was extremely good at self sabatage.
And you know what?
I was OVER IT. I KNEW I had to do something about it.
I was tired of always thinking about food, when my next meal was, still feeling hungry even though I had just eaten and quite frankly why did I have to binge eat on weekends? Like what purpose was this serving for me?! Do you feel me??!

WELL this Nutrition Mindset Program ya'll--my life is changed FOREVER.
I'm actually in control--in a GOOD WAY!
I am basically gotten over all my emotional eating, or am aware of when and why I want to do it.
And ya'll I am eating MORE food--like MORE than ever before and I have SO MUCH ENERGY!
My confidence is coming back, which is making my love life much better --TMI I know but I'm sorry as a busy parent your relationship is super important too!
My workouts are going amazingly--I am pushing myself harder than I ever in a LONG time, I am feeling stronger every day (I slammed out 50 push ups on my TOES the other day!!)
And my business is rocking more than EVER; because I feel GOOD about myself and my journey that I am on--like things are just falling into place and I LOVE IT.


SO if you'd like to learn more about this--you can visit my website Kaitlinspano.com/2bmindset 
You're happiness is so worth it girl, SO worth it. I want for YOU--the same happiness!!!

RELATED POSTS:
That Diet that will take you off the Yo-Yo Train
The Core Workout Every Momma needs.
So You're Curious Eh? 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts