Shorts That Don't Ride Up

Happy Thursday Friends!!

Ya'll; obviously if you know me, you know that I love me some cute sport shorts. Cuz hello its basically all that I live in these days.  Its kinda nice I don't need to dress up to go to work anymore. Although I admit I might miss dressing up a little; and by dressing up I mean wearing a pair of slacks with a nice shirt. I taught pre-school ya'll, it had to be nice but comfy as I was on the floor all day; kinda like I still am today! HA, but attire is COMFORT first and foremost.

ANYHOW; let me get on with it.


These SHORTS will blow your socks off. And I can't wait to treat myself to a pair of leggings. The fabric is SO SMOOTH and soft. It literally just fits over your skin like a glove. The little cut on the side of each leg makes working out way more fun because when you are doing squats and what not the fabric doesn't bunch or make pinch or pull at all.
For those of you who run, there is a zipper in the back that literally is seamless; you won't even know its there to stash your gels or whatever into.
Also the BEST part; its a thick highwaisted band for all my Momma's out there. It holds your belly in and makes you feel that much stronger.

PLUS the print ya'll, I'm sorry but so classy and cute. They have these turquoise pineapples that have been out of stock for monthsssss but let me tell you when they come back in stock I am SO getting a pair!

Total BONUS: The company that makes these--is small, family owned veterans based out of Hawaii. I don't know about you but supporting small companies from those who have served for our freedom is hands down a winner in my book.


Feel free to snag yourself a pair --->>>The best workout shorts eva, and you can use code; KSPANO for a discount and save at checkout! Because I love ya'll!


RELATED POST:
5 Things Every Runner Needs
Busy Mom Bootcamp

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts