***BIG ANNOUNCEMENT***

OK so If you follow me on social media; you already know the news...but for those of you that don't, the moment you have all been waiting for:!!!


Vito is super excited to say that he is going to be a BIG BROTHER in AUGUST! AHHH!
Wait...I'm gonna be a what?! 

Oh OK! Thats cool Ma, At least I get the upper hand !


Yup I will have 2 children under the age of 2...so any of you other mommas in the same boat..help a mother out! HA

We are super excited and feel very blessed; I have been keeping it in for about a month and half now so its nice just too let it out! However I'm not sure if any of you could tell by my pictures...the second pregnancy certainly is not as easy to hide!! The belly sure knows what to do this time around! 

My mom dug out my old Cabbage Patch Doll...her name is Daisy! She has shorter hair than she started with and has some stiches over her heart ( I wanted to be a nurse one day...so I was practicing open heart surgery) and one arm is sewed back on (I'm pretty sure that was my brothers being rough and throwing her around) So far Vito seems to do OK with it, he enjoys biting her face and throwing her to the ground...I guess we will keep working on that! 

Anyhow; Any words of wisdom out there for Momma's with kiddos 18 months apart?! I'm all ears!

Hope you all had a super Thursday...is tomorrow really already FRIDAY?! 


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts