Week 2 Meal plan for Hammer &Chisel

Alright folks; We are on day 6 of H&C and I"m feeling a little sore; mostly my hamstrings and back; but I LOVE, LOVE that my back is working more; (all those pull ups!) Because that means I can show it off once summer comes in my tanks and cute dresses.

Summer bodies are built in the winter right?!

BREAKFAST:
M/T/TR;
Oatmeal with 1 cup of fruit (blueberries or banana) with 1 fried egg or HB

W/F: 2 eggs with 2 slices avacado and slice of toast

S/S: Banana Oat Pancakes with blackberries

LUNCH:
M/T/TR:
Egg salad with greens

W/F:
Chili Spiced Tuna Salad* with greens/4 crackers

S/S:
 Shakeology with fruit

DINNER:
M/T/W:
Veggie Lasagna RECIPE HERE with a side of roasted veggies

TH/F:
Chicken sausage with peppers and onions

S/S: Make Chili Saturday morning, for the weekend and Monday of the following week!

SNACKS: 
Cucumbers with hummus
Yogurt
Celery with PB
Apple with Cheese


Happy Weekend Everyone! I hope you all enjoyed some time with your families and maybe some football! ;)


*This is a recipe from the Hammer and Chisel guidebook; however it is made with chicken not Tuna; I will use the Tuna as a replacement!

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts