Hammer and Chisel Preview!

AHHH I don't know if you anyone of you have seen this workout on TV commercials or whatnot but I FINALLY received my copy of The Masters Hammer and Chisel with Autumn Calabrese and Sagi. As you may know Autumn is the creator of 21 Day Fix/Extreme and Sagi created Body Beast. All three programs have gotten people tons or results and helped them get control of their lives again.




Obviously when they announced this program I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

The best part is it uses the SAME container system that the 21 Day fix program used and I have to say that made such sense to me in the area of nutrition. That was one area I really struggled in and since using the 21 Day Fix I have become much more aware of what I put in my body and how it feels when I DON'T fuel it the right way!

This is what you get when you order the program's base kit (I already have Shakology)


  • Portion controlled color coded containers
  • workout calendar
  • 3 workout DVDS labeled the Master's Chilsel
  • 3 workout DVD's labeled the Hammer
  • Bonus Cardio workout and safety instructions
  • Quick start guide
  • Program and Nutrition guide that has recipes, food lists, different sample menus for omnivores, vegetarians, and grain free menus. 
  • A water bottle (not pictured) 
What I really like about this program is it gives you workout guides for AFTER the 60 days. It gives you two options for increasing either your endurance or strength. 

I think this is important because for a lot of people, myself included once you finish a program it is kinda like OK what now?! 

Anyhow I plan on sharing my journey here; and want to blog daily about my progress so keep me accountable PLEASE! If you don't hear from me e-mail me and tell me to get my stuff together! HA. I am excited to get back on track with a new program and buckle down for the next few months. 

As much as I want to get back into running (which I will still try to do on warmer days in place of the cardio days) as a mom living in a cold winter climate, its just HARD to get out there and make time to run. 

OH! The best part about this Hammer & Chisel journey...my husband is doing it with me!

Any other couples out there up for a challenge?! 
E-mail me and we can chat! If you want to purchase your package feel free to click here:  http://www.teambeachbody.com/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challengepack/hammer-chisel?referringRepId=587356


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts