Hammer and Chisel Day 1/2

HI!

First two days are in the books for the Master's Hammer and Chisel! I do feel a bit sore, my upper back muscles and my buns/hamstrings! But that is a great thing honestly; that means I"m working different muscles in a different way which means the chiseling is happening! HA!

I have enjoyed both workouts so far Chisel Balance and Hammer Pylometrics. I do not have a bench or a bar so I have been following the modifier and I still feel amazing, honestly!
Day ONE complete!! Boom!


For the past two days I have been really dialing in my nutrition following my meal plan! I did have Enchiladas last night and left overs tonight that was not on the menu but I made them work into the plan so I was happy and so was my husband! I added half an onion and half a green pepper into the hamburg mix, and rolled them in whole wheat tortillas. I added some spices to make it taste Mexican-y.  I added half a blue of shredded cheese to my one serving and honestly put less than normal on the rest and my husband didn't even notice. I baked them for about 20 minutes and scooped mine out over a bed of greens so that my fix containers were 1 yellow, 1 red, 2 green, 1/2 blue. Perfecto!
 (I wish I had a picture but I totally spaced! sorry guys!)


Snack 1 of the day!


I am excited to to Iso Speed Hammer tomorrow. I have to say I was spoiled with doing 30 minute workouts. So far I had a 40 minute workout and a 25 minute one. Still not bad and I like that change up!

If you have been contemplating purchasing this program I highly recommend it!











Come join me and my ladies if you want; we would love to have you!!
------>> Sign up here: https://www.teambeachbody.com/tbbsignup/-/tbbsignup/free?referringRepId=587356

Keep it real ya'll and keep those positive vibes flowing... :)


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts