Breakfast Oatmeal Muffins!

I made these muffins the other day; well they are just oatmeal with a few other ingredients so I am not sure they actually qualify as muffins; but none-the-less they look like muffins and taste amazingly Delicious!


YUM! Look at those ingredients! minus the milk and egg!
 You can choose to put any type of fruit and or nuts on it of your liking. I personally just get so excited when I have a pomegranate.....It happens!

Here is the recipe link; CLEAN EATING MUFFINS with FRUIT.

They were really quick to whip up; I spent the most time getting the pomegranate out of his shell; otherwise the rest was a breeze!

MIx dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet ingredients in another bowl.  
You then stir dry into the wet and there you have it! All ready to poor into the pan.

One thing you should know; I did not have honey on hand; I used maple syrup instead.
I also used muffin liners because I"m lazy and hate cleaning my pan; however they were VERY sticky!!! So I think maybe greasing the pan or using silicone cup cake tins would work best!

My son had one when he woke up from his nap and he cried when there was nothing but wrapper left! I'd say they were a hit! And of course you can use ANY fruits that you want!  
The finished product! YUM!

Let me know how you enjoy it! I put some in the freezer to take out for breakfast/snacks later on. I love prepping stuff like that!                    

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts